We care about your privacy.
- We may collect information through the usage of cookies about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports.
- This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- The only cookies in use on our site are for a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our website.
This allows us to view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with our website so that we can improve it.
- Cookies contain information that may be transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that a visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to our site before and what site referred the visitor to our web page.
- You can disable our cookies without affecting how you visit our site through your browser settings.
- We may also collect information that is submitted through the e-mail subscription form on our site. If you wish to have submitted data deleted or altered, please get in touch by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All data collected for order fulfilment purposes is temporarily stored in an encrypted manner.
- We only keep the data we are required to keep by law.
- We do not sell, share or otherwise distribute personal data of any of our visitors or customers.